Sunday 8 January 2012

GREY LOVE

Its Sunday night , after a crazy busy day down at the Vintage Shed I am feeling a little bit inspired by all the wonderful people Bec and I are meeting lately- out and about on our travels and at the Vintage Shed, so I decided to blog !

I came across this image a few days on one of the first blogs I ever discovered  Decor8 I think I read every post the night I came across it ...


Lindsey Lang
image decor8

Grey on grey, I love it ... I use grey in every aspect of my life- I own more grey cardigans, jumpers and scarves than I will admit too, a little bench seat in my boys room- painted grey of course, chunky wool knit grey cushions,grey chevron gift tags I could go on forever!

On another note Bec and I went on a little mini treasure hunt on the weekend - our first for the year and apart from a little error in my navigation skills , we had great fun! Back tomorrow with a little sneak peak..

Simone xx

No comments: