Tuesday 22 November 2011

Christmas at the studio

Hi everybody,I am soooo excited to be heading off for my second year at the 'Christmas at the studio' market with Bec. We are working away madly on lots of little projects to take and luckily I haven't been able to furnish my from yet as we turned into a little stall on Monday- its full to the brim with vintage and handmade goodies all ready to go on Friday...

So a little while ago I posted about some advent calenders I was working on, I have already finished one for the lovely Meg at the Vintage Shed and have managed to get in front of the sewing machine at every available moment to get this second one done in time for Friday...


It is made from Linen and each number has been cut from some of my favourite fabrics in my stash, I think it will only get better with time and few washes, sticky little hand marks to remind you of all the fun had with it..

That's all for tonight, I will try and pop back tomorrow with a sneak peak of a few more projects for the market...

Have a good week everyone, Simonexx

1 comment:

claire said...

love the advent! mum made me one a few years ago and i put choclates in the pockets :) cant wait for more photos :)