Thursday 14 July 2011

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY




Hi everybody, the title of this post is what my kids are singing everyday! Its been a long school holidays but Bec and I did manage a day minus kids last Wednesday for a bit of treasure hunting. I am sad to report that there weren't many treasures to be found, but all was not lost because we called into the cutest little shop on Malvern Rd, Glen Iris called 'INDEED'  owned by the lovely Dallas - who has lovingly filled her little shop with the most amazing vintage and new homewares. We could have stayed all day and chatted to Dallas and swooned over all the lovely things she has! I wish I had thought to get some photos to post. So if you are in Glen Iris be sure to go in and say hello to Dallas at 1416 Malvern rd.

Due to bad weather and school holiday chaos I haven't managed to get the camera out so instead  I have a snap of a beautiful Vintage Industrial shot that I came across on my travels around the web..

image from


Once last thing before I love you and leave you, we are very excited to have a new stallholder Tamarah  joining us at the Vintage Shed, Bec and I are already coveting a few of her pieces! Have a great week, Simone xx

1 comment:

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Oh Simone can you hear me purring from here....I ADORE this pic....!!!!!

THANKS so much for the warm welcome Lovey....I MISSED you & Bec today when I went out to the Vintage Shed....!

Here's to the rain leaving us for a bit so we can all do our thing.... :o) !!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah :o)