Thursday 10 May 2012

BRIMFIELD DAY 2

Hi everyone! Another day done at Brimfield and it is hard to get across in words and photos how huge this fair really is.. After a 5 am start I still think that there was so much that we didn't see today and we have stopped trying to cover every single field at this stage.

Today we both enjoyed a very relaxing stroll around with much less urgency to find everything in a hurry. Once again the Tommy Hilfiger V.M crew had the jump on everybody- and for the girls I wish I had taken a photo not of their purchases but of the actual crew, so dapper , cute, sexy clean cut ,well dressed they easily stand out amongst the crowd..( must be part of the job description) not only the Tommy guys on the whole I have observed a huge amount of the coolest looking people I have ever come across, effortlessly cool in fact. and amongst the ladies , the dress code is hunter wellies, skinny jeans , looking like you just stepped out of a Ralph Lauren catalogue..(Bec and I fit right in !!!NOT)

Anyway enough about fashion, I am going to leave with some photos from today - which I must admit are pretty bad but hopefully you might get the idea..


these drawers are amazing and $700 - snapped before we go to this stall



love the sign on this one..

a Californian designer who is very partial to masons jars- me too

the food court was rocking, on offer- mac'n' cheese, clam chowder, hod dogs,lobster & so much more..

Time to get bubble wrapping, I am going to try and pop back later with a sneak peak of some of today's finds..Bye for now, Simone xx

4 comments:

Jacinta said...

Ohh get a photo taken with some T.H. guys!!! teeheehee.

Sally said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date, it is all very interesting.

meg said...

you must be beside your selves, i think id vomit with excitement and dont be shy, take some pics of the tommy boys....

Septembre said...

Thanks for sharing your adventure so far, wow for the cabinets !!!!

virginie